4.1.17

My blog is presented at Floor Coverings International!

I am happy to share that I was interviewd by Floor Coverings International, North America’s leading in-home design floor coverings brand! For my readers that want to learn more about Trendoffice and me I am posting a part of the interview here below, but, if interested, you can read the whole text on their site

"Floor Coverings International Calgary is pleased to bring you the latest installment in our Designer Influencer Interview Series, an interview with Temenouzhka Zaharieva of TrendOffice. Temenouzhka runs a successful design consultancy and website.  You can follow Temenouzhka on Facebook.

Please tell us a little about yourself.
I discovered Interior Design the year after graduating with Masters in Informatics and a certificate in Journalism. The profession of interior designers was not at all popular in Bulgaria at that time. The work of interior designers was done by architects. But I have always been interested in beautiful things, in arts and drawing. And after living 6 months in New York I discovered that I can study interior design from a distance. When coming back to Sofia I did a research and found that Rhodec International offers the most thorough home study interior design course and I started my the Professional Diploma Course in Interior Design.

Why did you decide to start a design blog?

My blog Trendoffice somehow makes the connection with my earlier professional qualifications – its name shows my interest in the sociological importance of trends in interior design. I do believe that “Trends follow our direction of thought, expressing the mood of the present and the style of the future”, that customers’ choices show us the directions in which society is going.
That is why I am always looking for repeating patterns and publish regularly about those trends in my blog. This may be of use both – to my readers, who sometimes become my customers, and to the companies that produce and sell everything connected with interior design. Which helps me also with my current work as Digital Marketing Manager for a construction, renovation and interior design company.

What do you enjoy about blogging?

Blogging is the perfect form of expressing personal opinion without mediators, like in all other forms of publishing. At the same time with blogs you can reach a very wide audience and make yourself heard. On the other hand, I do believe also that we have to be well informed in order to make our best choices in life and since interior design is the profession which helps people live in the best possible way, we must tell people how useful it can be. With my blog I hope that I provide my readers with a curated selection of the freshest, most innovative, best design ideas in the world, which will inspire them for their own projects and at the same time it keeps me connected with many known and unknown professionals. Blogging is the best way to get people acquainted with the products and new developments of companies like Floor Coverings International.
In fact I started writing about interior design several years before starting my first blog and I have numerous publications in printed media and on-line, which made it necessary to create another blog where I post some of the articles that have already been published somewhere else. Something like my on-line journalistic portfolio. And I have a 3rd blog where I publish photos of my finished interior design projects.

How do you stay on top of the latest design trends?

Thank you, Jordan Mason! It was pleasure for me to share my thoughts with you and your readers! 

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

share the inspiration