19.11.15

Bathrooms are the status rooms

I suppose that you will agree with me on that. And it is always interesting to see how the owner understands beauty, quality, glamour and good design by seeing thier bathrooms - where they invest most.
For me quality materials are very important - like marble and natural wood,  but I value also the unique design ideas, as well as ergonomical streamlined design with a 'green soul'. If you are like me, then follow my blog because it is my intention to publish selected products that answer these requirements, not only for bathrooms.
 HIM by Zucchetti,  design Ludovica+Roberto Palomba
It is elegant, ergonomic, green and covered in rose gold! What a combination of virtues :)

The unique design of Marble Drop - a wash-basin in Bianco Lasa/Covelano “Macchia Vecchia” marble designed by Alessandro La Spada for Antolini makes it a fine, elegant masterpiece and areally desirable product:



More great designs will follow.


No comments:

share the inspiration